Club Tattoo is one of the World's hottest and most famous Tattoo and Body Piercing Studios. It was started by Chester Bennington (lead singer of the rock group Linkin Park) and industry leaders, Sean and Thora Dowdell.
The Bicycle® Club Tattoo Deck has four distinct tattoo styles for each suit:
- Spades: Skulls - The popularity of skull tattoos can probably be traced back to old prison and gang tattoos, because a skull tattoo represents one's mortality. In this suit we included a reaper, a corpse bride, and a skull-headed spade king.
- Diamonds: Traditional Japanese - Probably the most popular tattoo style. Classic images like a geisha, samurai, hannya mask, koi, as well as foo dog are represented in this suit.
- Clubs: Day of the Dead - Inspired by Mexican celebration of the dead, this is a very popular tattoo style now. We included a Mariachi skeleton, a female made up as a muerto, and a skull adorned with markings as seen on sugar skulls.
- Hearts: Traditional Tattoos - The classic old school designs. We included classic designs from old tattoo flash like anchors, sparrows, gypsy girl, roses, a pirate ship, heart and dagger.
- Joker: A female face is presented in a style that's popular with Hispanic tattoo artists from the southwest. They are well known for their female designs with clown make-up done with fine-lines of black and gray.
Bicycle® decks are made in the USA and feature the patented air-cushion Bicycle® finish.