Bicycle has partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project Foundation by donating $0.15 per deck sold to help support wounded soldiers. Bicycle decks feature the patented air-cushion finish, softly beveled edges and sandwich construction for enhanced game play. Cards are made in the U.S.A. to ensure the highest levels of quality.
Purpose of Wounded Warrior:
- To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
- 1 in 5 Veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from PTSD and/or major depression.
- Only 1/2 of those service members have sought treatment.
- 45,000 members of our armed forces have been injured during the current conflicts.
How Wounded Warrior Project has helped:
- 94% of family support participants have learned self-care techniques.
- 325 families in need of physical health and wellness have been served.
- 945 veterans enrolled in the "Warriors to Work" program.
- 5,929 phone and email cases have been resolved for Wounded Warriors seeking assistance.